A NOTE: Yes — I know this does NOT fully quallify as an operating system. This is really just a hobby project of mine and this is the name I chose.
ANOTHER NOTE: Yes — I’m going to change the name of this project. Suggestions are welcome!
OS.js started out as a tool to use on my home server so i could run GUI applications to configure services without installing X and a window manager (including VNC or similar remote management) and connect from anywhere in the world just using a web-browser. But lately I’ve also found some other uses for it, mainly HTML5 application development.
Yang mau mencoba menjalankan OS.js ini silakan ke situs sampelnya di http://osjs.0o.no
- Working: Linux with WebKit/Safari/Chrome, Gecko/Mozilla/Firefox (Safari has some minor CSS issues)
- Working: Google Android 2.2 (Samsung Galaxy S tested 2.2/2.3)
- Working: Apple iOS 4 (iPad iOS4 tested)
- Probably working: Windows with WebKit/Safari/Chrome, Gecko/Mozilla/Firefox (Safari has some minor CSS issues)
- Partially working: Opera 10+ – Problem with Glade/GTK CSS
- Partially working: Internet Explorer 8 – Problem with Glade/GTK CSS, Missing WebSocket and Canvas
- Not tested: Internet Explorer 9
Proyek lengkapnyanya tersedia di GitHub.