Percaya tidak percaya sih, tapi saya suka dengan “konsep” iOS 7 yang disebutkan oleh salah satu member Designer News ini:
- There’s no more double-click home to view running apps, inside running apps is a special slide over panel BEFORE the search panel… so double tap slides over to a different panel with full screen access to running apps, volume… they also put in some common settings like bluetooth, but that has been moved out now… (no more TAP and hold to kill apps, just swipe!)
- The OS uses a lot more of card navigation… it’s mostly HUGE under the hood changes, to the way you navigate and interact… TOP navbar 100% gone, become transparent in some apps, but mainly totally removed in apps I saw…
- lots of gloss was removed, but the UI was in flux, with different components not matching at the time so I can’t tell you what the exact style will be…
- Siri was overhauled
- different kinds of keyboards
- revampted in per app settings
- completely changed messenger…
- Allowing of sharing files between users on the phone (like a FaceTime button but i send you a pdf over the phone)
- lock screen that allows you to unlock by dragging to points on a photo [cross-licensed from MS] (or I’m told fingerprint), and if that’s the case they may remove photo unlock, so people will buy iPhone 5s
- Notifications are revamped
- real access to file system, and sending data to any iPhone with a few feat of you (works on current iPhone, so it wasn’t a hardware thing)
- Hugely revamped text editing… circle loop was changed to a cleaner block inline, instant without delay on paste/copy controls which looked less like a popup and more like an above your text block
“Card” memang memberikan kesan flat, seperti yang ditampilkan pada beberapa aplikasi-aplikasi populer seperti Facebook, Twitter, Google+ dan lainnya. Dan “lots of gloss was removed” membuktikan bahwa identitas asli iOS akan tetap dipertahankan, rounded corner, dan semacamnya. Yang pasti, Anda tidak akan membeli iPhone 5S dengan “Modern UI” di dalamnya.
Flat? No, it’s almost flat.